Deprecated: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated in /home/content/51/9055451/html/plugins/content/jsmallfib/jsmallfib.php on line 220
This is a fantastic time to join the family in one of Australia’s most productive flying colleges. Once successful you will have the opportunity to grow your hours and your career with opportunities for advancement within the College.
CSWAFC is a large flight training organisation, operating at Jandakot and Merredin Airports’ Western Australia, which on average trains upwards of 220 pilots (Per year) for China’s largest airline, China Southern.
After the successful joint venture with CAE, a world leader in providing simulation and modelling technologies and integrated training solutions for the civil aviation industry and defence forces around the globe, CSWAFC is now looking for self-motivated flight instructors to join the team at its Merredin and Jandakot bases in WA.
If you see this as a stepping stone, then this role is not for you, we are looking for long term employees who have a passion to train others to be the best. So, do you have the passion? Want a long term role?
Yes … Here are some other benefits for you to consider:
- Above Pilot Award Salary, Which includes generous Bonus Scheme
- Permanent full time position
- On-site Accommodation - Merredin (Subsidised)
- Hold as a minimum a Junior Grade 3 instructor rating
- Current CASA Class 1 medical certificate
- Computer literacy, including Word, Excel, Outlook
- Demonstrated experience or full understanding of training International students
- Minimum 100 Logged Instructing hours ab-initio
So, what are you waiting for? Send that CV today, make that call, we look forward to your application!!